ONE-HOUR Western™ Basic Kits
ONE-HOUR Western™ Basic Kits are the simplified version of ONE-HOUR Western™ Standard Kits. The WestClear™ Nitrocellulose Membrane, ChromoSensor™ One Solution TMB Substrate and LumiSensor™ Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate are not included in the package. It is economical to choose these kits if you have surplus accessories in hand. Associated with GenScript's accessories, ONE-HOUR Western™ Basic Kits can perform as excellent as ONE-HOUR Western™ Standard Kits.
To obtain best results and reduce undesirable variations such as high background, we strongly recommend that the following reagents be used with ONE-HOUR Western™ Basic Kit:
- GenScript WestClear™ Nitrocellulose Membrane (L00224A60).
- GenScript LumiSensor™ Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate Kit (L00221V60).
- GenScript ChromoSensor™ One Solution TMB Substrate (L00222V60).
- Easy to perform: Fewer steps mean fewer chances for human error.
- High sensitivity: The sensitivity is comparable to or even better better than that of the classical 4.5-hour procedure, depending on the quality and amount of antibodies used.
- Reproducible results: The kit produces highly reproducible results.
- Far less optimization than the classical three-step method.
- Secondary antibody is included.
- Protein/antigen detection
- Evaluation of protein expression
- Antibody/antigen titration
- Analysis and comparison of primary antibody activity levels