Antibody humanization is the process of replacing non-human antibody frameworks with human ones. Successful antibody humanization depends on maintaining the affinity after replacing residues. Combining CDR-grafting, structure-based back mutation method, and FASEBA screening, the unique antibody humanization service is offered at GenScript to generate humanized antibody with guaranteed affinity and optimized properties. Deluxe (SC1411) and Express (SC1410) antibody humanization service options are offered (Case studies).
Features: Deluxe Antibody Humanization Service
- Guaranteed Affinity: The humanized antibody will have higher binding affinity than the chimeric antibody or affinity loss less than 3 fold, otherwise, only setup fees will be charged.
- FASEBA: FAst Screening for Expression level, Biophysical properties, and Affinity technology is used to optimize properties of the humanized antibody, such as expression level and thermo-stability, which are important for optimal manufacturing and the in vivo behavior.
Deluxe Package (SC1411) for Antibody Humanization
|structure-based back mutation Library design and construction||
|Phage display and FASEBA screening|
|Humanized antibody production and characterization|
The Deluxe Humanization service workflow:
- Sequences of the variable domains of the non-human antibody are analyzed, after antibody sequencing and binding confirmation.
- One or more human acceptors with the highest sequence identities are selected for grafting the CDRs of the non-human antibody to the human acceptor frameworks.
- Perform homology modeling to obtain the structural model of the non-human antibody. Find all critical framework residues that are different in grafted and non-human antibody sequences.
- Design a library of humanized Fabs that encompassing all the combination of putative back mutations for phage display. Phage display technology is employed to isolate and enrich high-affinity humanized binders from the library.
- The binders are subjected to FASEBA screening, which allows the optimal leads selection maintaining the affinity, as well as the expression, stability and other biophysical properties.
Express Package (SC1410) for Antibody Humanization
|Design of humanized antibody or scFv||
|Construction of humanized antibody or scFv|
|Expression and affinity ranking of humanized antibodies|
Alternative to the deluxe humanization package, the express humanization service renders quick humanization, as short as 13 weeks.
When using fluorophores, individually or in a multiplex format, it is important to pay attention to a few technical features including:
- Please contact us mentioning "Discovery Biology", our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.