CRISPR Gene Editing Services
GenScript is pleased to introduce GenCRISPR™, a full CRISPR-based gene editing service, to produce a genetically modified cell using any mammalian cell line and targeting any gene. Our scientists are experts at performing gene editing with CRISPR, from designing gRNA constructs for CRISPR to transfection and single clone generation of a wide range of cells, including difficult-to-transfect and tumor cell lines.
|GenCRISPR™ cell line service||Cell Lines||Timeline||Starting Price^||Deliverables and Details|
EZ Knock-out cell line service
|30 easy-to-handle cell lines||13-16 weeks||$6,000||
|100 medium difficulty cell lines||13-16 weeks||$7,000|
Customized Knock-out cell line service
|Any cancer or immortalized cell line of interest||
Lenti-CRISPR KO Service
|Any cancer or immortalized cell line of interest||16-26 Weeks||$10,000||
Knock-out cell pool
|Any cancer or immortalized cell line of interest||9-15 weeks||$4,500||
*It is preferred that customers provide their own cell lines, but cell lines can also be purchased by GenScript for an additional fee.
^Prices may vary based on project specifications
|Reverse transcription (RT)-PCR||Validate the knockout clones to carry the INDELs on CDS at mRNA level by sequencing the RT-PCR product.|
|Western blot||Validate the knockout clones by western blot. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|FACS analysis||Validate the knockout clones by FACS analysis. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|Promoter activity survey||Survey the promoter activity (Cbh/CMV/EFS) in the host cells to maximize gRNA-Cas9 cleavage efficiency.|
|Transfection optimization||Survey the transfection methods for the hard-to-transfect cells to maximize gRNA-Cas9 cleavage efficiency.|
|Off-target analysis||Characterize one knockout clone by sequencing the top 10 of potential off-target sites.|
|One additional clone||Sequence additional single clones to identify one additional knockout clone. QC and deliver one additional knockout clone.|
- gRNA sequence databases Validated gRNA sequences for efficient, specific targeting of WTCas9 or SAM
- CRISPR gRNA constructs: all-in-one and dual WT SpCas9, SaCas9 and Nickase plasmids for single gRNA expression.
- SAM constructs for transcription activation.
- CRISPR gRNA libraries: genome-wide knock-out (GeCKO v2), transcription activation (SAM) and pathway-focused libraries for efficient screening.
- Microbial genome editing service using a novel λ Red – CRISPR/Cas system
- GenScript offers lentiviral based service, CellPower™ and other cell line services.
- GenCrispr/Cas9 genome editing products-purified Cas9 proteins and related products to facilitate high efficient genome engineering
Legal Statement of GenCRISPR Services and Products (Updated on July 28, 2015):
- GenCRISPR™ services and products are covered under US 8,697,359, US 8,771,945, US 8,795,965, US 8,865,406, US 8,871,445, US 8,889,356, US 8,889,418, US 8,895,308, US 8,906,616 and foreign equivalents and licensed from Broad Institute, Inc. Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- The products and the reagents generated from these services shall be used as tools for research purposes, and shall exclude (a) any human or clinical use, including, without limitation, any administration into humans or any diagnostic or prognostic use, (b) any human germline modification, including modifying the DNA of human embryos or human reproductive cells, (c) any in vivo veterinary or livestock use, or (d) the manufacture, distribution, importation, exportation, transportation, sale, offer for sale, marketing, promotion or other exploitation or use of, or as, a testing service, therapeutic or diagnostic for humans or animals.
- The purchase of the GenCRISPR Services and Products coveys to the purchaser the limited, non-transferable right to use the products purchased and the reagents generated from GenCRISPR services and any related material solely for Research Purposes only, not for any Commercial Purposes.
Quotations and Ordering
For quotation requests:
To place an order:
- Orders can be placed by phone, email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you. However, you may also contact us by email, phone, or fax.