Custom Modified DNA & RNA Oligos
Genscript offers comprehensive modifications and labeling to meet research needs in biology, diagnostics, and drug discovery. We specialize in oligonucleotides labeled by fluorescent or non-fluorescent dyes, quencher pairs, or electrochemicals for qualitative and quantitative detection. These oligonucleotides are rapidly coming into use in genetic testing and personalized medicine. We also provide unmodified DNA oligo synthesis for large-scale orders only (at least 96 DNA Oligos).
DNA oligos produced by GenScript's state-of-the-art oligo-synthesizer have substantial purity with low truncated sequences. Each oligo is meticulously monitored during synthesis and controlled according to GenScript's stringent quality assurance and quality control standards. The final product is identified by mass spectrum and purity is analyzed by high throughput capillary gel electrophoresis.
- Comprehensive Modifications and Labeling: from general modifications to fluorescent/non-fluorescent labeling, and even dual and multiple labeling
- Flexible Synthesis Scales: 50 nmol, 100 nmol, 200 nmol, 1 µmol, 5 µmol, and 10 µmol. Bulk orders are available upon request
- Experienced Team: scientists and staff with over 20 years of experience in oligo synthesis and modifications
- High Quality: ISO9001 certificated, comprehensive quality control report
- Cost Effective: competitive prices, especially at 50 nmol scale
DNA Oligo Synthesis:
GenScript provides modified DNA oligos with flexible synthesis scales for your individual research needs. The mini package at 50 nmol scale is especially designed for avoiding waste in a tight budget. Bulk orders are also available upon request.
GenScript provides comprehensive modifications for your individual research need. The modifications range from
Oligonucleotides purification can be accomplished by various methods. The options listed below are used frequently. Please contact a sales representative for a special request such as Dual HPLC, Dual PAGE & HPLC, or other combinations.
Additional Service:Extra $0.20/tube for aliquoting into over 5 tubes.
Dual-Labeld Fluorogenic Probes
GenScript can also incorporate more than one label within a single oligo. Please complete a quote for multiple labeling.
Quotations and Ordering
- For quotations, please use our secured Online Quotation/Ordering system. However, you may also contact us by email, phone (1-732-885-9188) or fax (1-732-210-0262).
- Orders can be placed directly through our secured Online Quotation/Ordering system with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card.
- For batch orders, please download and complete our Quick Quotation Request and send it to us via email or fax.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.