Custom RNA Oligos
Synthetic RNA is widely used in research applications as an important tool for gene functional analysis and the development of novel therapeutic strategies. GenScript provides high-quality and cost-effective custom RNA oligos with flexible synthesis scales to meet researchers' different needs. Unmodified RNA, RNA with modifications, chimeric oligonucleotides with mixed DNA and RNA bases, 2'-OMe-RNA, 2'-F-RNA, and other antisense RNAs are available at your specific request. To ensure that the RNA oligos are of highest quality, all RNA oligonucleotides are identified by MALDI-TOF(matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization–time-of-flight) mass spectrometry, to meet QC specifications, the measured mass must not different from the calculated mass by more than 4 atomic mass units. The purity of the RNA is analyzed by HPLC.
- Comprehensive Backbones: RNA, 2'-OMe-RNA, 2'-F-RNA and other analogs
- Flexible Synthesis Scales: 50 nmol, 100 nmol, 200 nmol, 1 µmol, 5 µmol, and 10 µmol. Bulk orders are available upon request
- Experienced Team: scientists and staff with over 20 years of experience in oligo synthesis and modifications
- High Quality: ISO9001 certificated, comprehensive quality control reports (HPLC, MS, CGE)
- Cost Effective: competitive prices, especially at 50 nmol scale
RNA Oligo Synthesis:
GenScript provides comprehensive RNA backbones with flexible synthesis scales for your antisense studies.
GenScript provides a wide variety of modifications for your individual research need. The modifications range from
GenScript's RNase-Free HPLC purification is carefully performed in an RNase-free environment. Reagents, equipment and processing are all constantly monitored for RNase contamination.
Additional Service:Extra $0.20/tube for aliquoting into over 5 tubes.
Quotations and Ordering:
Orders can be placed directly through our secured Online Quotation/Ordering system with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.