Animal Model Services
| || |
Animal models are powerful tools for better understanding the efficacy and safety profile of drug candidates, helping reduce risks in clinical trials. With AAALAC and OLAW accredited animal facilities, GenScript has established multiple in vivo platforms to provide the comprehensive services, including in vivo drug efficacy evaluation, pharmacokinetic study, toxicity assessment and biomarker & bioanalysis service.
Advantages of Choosing GenScript Animal Model Services
- Professional team: Seasoned scientists help optimize the process and solve all the challenges for each service.
- Design and execution: GenScript takes your idea, helps you design every step of process, and ensures delivery on time.
- One stop service platform: GenScript provides a variety of animal evaluation services to satisfy your needs.
- AAALAC & OLAW accredited: All animal facilities comply with the international standards of laboratory animal care.
- A protocol for review prior to the initiation of study.
- Regularly update for study progress and raw data will be delivered.
- After study accomplished, a final report including experimental methods, analyzed result, all raw data and representative pictures will be sent to clients.
Quotation and Ordering
For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order, please contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
|To allow us to provide you with a comprehensive quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email, fax, or via our Secure Online Ordering System. || |
To place an order, please send us a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information with our quotation number by email or fax. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.