MamPower™ Guaranteed Antibody Package (SC1259A) Promotion
GenScript is now offering MamPower™ Guaranteed Antibody Package, an unprecedented guarantee package that no one else can match. Take advantage of our unbeatable promotional price starting from just $8,499.
You will get:
- Gene synthesis fee is FREE
- Guaranteed 50mg antibody yield, or it's FREE
- Promotional price: starting from $8,499/50mg, additional charges apply for more antibody
- Service Specifications
- Competitive Advantages
- Case Study
- Related Services
|1~5ug construct or
Target protein sequence
- Optimized gene sequence report
- 50mg purified antibody
- QC data
||Starting from $8,499 |
- 293TGE™ Transient Expression Technology: HEK293TGE cells in large-scale suspension culture can be quickly adapted to express/secrete high levels of protein of interest. We also provide 15N- or 13C labeled protein expression.
- Large-scale Production and Purification: We can achieve recombinant protein and monoclonal antibody production capacity ranging from milligram to gram level.
- Yeast Expression: Our yeast expression system employs stable and durable production strains that resemble mammalian protein processing, incorporating features of high yield, high productivity, and dramatic reductions in costs and time requirements.
- Insect Cell/Baculovirus Expression: GenScript has pioneered methods for the secretion of recombinant proteins from baculovirus-infected insect cells. Our services are suitable for both academic institutions, and pharmaceutical and biothechnology industries.
- Process Development and Scale-up: GenScript can optimize the system's growth and production media, also providing a thorough analysis of the growth rate, subcultivation ratio, cell mass, and specific and volumetric productivity using productivity-enhancing conditions. Also, a scale-down model can be applied to predict cell performance. GenScript employs a novel and highly productive proprietary system which predictively increases throughput.
- Purification: We offer comprehensive purification methods and tags to meet your specific needs . The purification tag can be removed via a specific protease, and the protein is then further purified by gel-filtration.
- Protein characterization: Upon completion of each project, our specialists confirm that the final product meets the client's exact specifications. Typically, this assessment includes any or all of the following: SDS or native PAGE followed by appropriate staining, protein concentration determinations, Western blotting, absorption spectrum analysis, N-terminal sequencing, mass spectrometry, NMR spectroscopy, and activity assays.
- mAb Sequencing: GenScript's advanced technology offers fast and professional sequencing services for your valuable monoclonal antibodies. Our ISO 9001:2008 certified antibody sequencing service can speed and facilitate your patent applications, database banking, and antibody therapeutics.
- We guarantee 50mg of purified antibody at the promotional price starting from $8,499 (additional charges apply for more antibody). Gene synthesis fee is FREE.
- Projects may be halted if the expression level is too low. There is no charge for a failed project.
- Listed is the typical turnaround time at GenScript. Please note that additional requirements may cause extra steps and longer processing times.
Quotations and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please fill in the Quotation Form and send it to us by email or fax. Download the Quotation Form in following list:
- For mammalian transient gene expression and protein production service, please download the
To order, please send the completed Quotation Form to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our secure online messaging system.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Bioprocess Services, GenScript, 860 Centennial Avenue., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.