Sequence in raw or FASTA format:
YHR214C-C gag protein [Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c ]
|Entrez Gene ID
|General protein information
||Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c ()
Related articles in PubMed
- Proteomic analysis of interactors for yeast protein arginine methyltransferase Hmt1 reveals novel substrate and insights into additional biological roles. Jackson CA, et al. Proteomics, 2012 Nov. PMID 22997150.
- Assembly of Saccharomyces cerevisiae 60S ribosomal subunits: role of factors required for 27S pre-rRNA processing. Sahasranaman A, et al. EMBO J, 2011 Sep 16. PMID 21926967.
- Diverse protein kinase interactions identified by protein microarrays reveal novel connections between cellular processes. Fasolo J, et al. Genes Dev, 2011 Apr 1. PMID 21460040.
- Characterization of cell cycle specific protein interaction networks of the yeast 26S proteasome complex by the QTAX strategy. Kaake RM, et al. J Proteome Res, 2010 Apr 5. PMID 20170199.
- Global analysis of protein phosphorylation in yeast. Ptacek J, et al. Nature, 2005 Dec 1. PMID 16319894.
See all (8) citations in PubMed
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday; please contact us anytime for assistance.