Sequence in raw or FASTA format:
ICOSLG inducible T-cell co-stimulator ligand [Homo sapiens (human)]
|Entrez Gene ID
||inducible T-cell co-stimulator ligand
||B7-H2, B7H2, B7RP-1, B7RP1, CD275, GL50, ICOS-L, ICOSL, LICOS
|General protein information
- Preferred Names
- ICOS ligand
- ICOS ligand
- B7 homolog 2
- B7 homologue 2
- B7-like protein Gl50
- B7-related protein 1
- transmembrane protein B7-H2 ICOS ligand
||Homo sapiens (human)
|hsa04514||Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs)|
|hsa04672||Intestinal immune network for IgA production|
Related articles in PubMed
- Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease. Jostins L, et al. Nature, 2012 Nov 1. PMID 23128233.
- ICOS-ligand expression on plasmacytoid dendritic cells supports breast cancer progression by promoting the accumulation of immunosuppressive CD4+ T cells. Faget J, et al. Cancer Res, 2012 Dec 1. PMID 23026134.
- Augmented ICOS expression in patients with early diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. Hasegawa M, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford), 2013 Feb. PMID 23024058.
- Involvement of inducible costimulator ligand (ICOSL) expression in thyroid tissue in hyperthyroidism of Graves' disease patients. Wang F, et al. J Clin Immunol, 2012 Dec. PMID 22706735.
- ICOS-LICOS interaction is critically involved in TGN1412-mediated T-cell activation. Weissmüller S, et al. Blood, 2012 Jun 28. PMID 22577174.
See all (50) citations in PubMed
See citations in PubMed for homologs of this gene provided by HomoloGene
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday; please contact us anytime for assistance.