Chimeric Antibody Generation Service
The safety of chimeric antibodies is proven with 5 FDA approved drugs on the market. In addition, development of chimeric antibodies is more cost-effective. GenScript has developed advanced technology to rapidly express full length recombinant antibodies with the desired traits. You can rely on our ISO 9001:2008 certified GenScript's Chimeric Antibody Generation Service (Cat. No.: SC1409) to develop desired stable cell line and get sufficient antibodies for your in vitro and in vivo assay. In addition, GenScript will not retain any intellectual rights from customers following the use of our recombinant antibodies.
- Free selection of isotypes
- OptimumGene™ codon optimization technology
- CloneEZ® seamless cloning technology
- Transient expression evaluation with scale-up option
- Service Specifications
- Related Services
Chimeric Antibody Generation Service (Cat. No.: SC1409)
|Service Includes ||Timeline ||Delivery Package |
|Variable region sequencing or gene synthesis || |
- VH, VL sequence
- V-region storage for future use
- Plasmid (optional)
|Vector construction and plasmid maxiprep || |
|Transient expression and one step purification || |
- Purified chimeric antibody
|Stable cell line (optional) || |
7-13 weeks for research grade
23-29 weeks for production grade
- Frozen cell line and report
You can ship:
- Antibody sequence, or Plasmid (≥1 μg, -20°C) containing the coding sequence, or Hybridoma cells (>1×106 cells, in liquid nitrogen or dry ice) with isotype information
- Specific antigen (needed if activity assay is ordered)
Our one-stop service ensures delivery in only seven to ten weeks depending on the sample you submission. Our typical deliverables include the following:
- 2 mg purified chimeric antibody depending on expression level
- Constructs stored for your future use
- Data sheet and report
GenScript offers our customers a one-stop solution for all outsourcing needs, providing comprehensive upstream and downstream services of chimeric antibody generation service.
Quotation and Ordering
- To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
- To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
- If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Antibody Drug Department, GenScript, 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ08854, US.
- For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.