Protein Expression and Purification Services
Years of solid experience and unique expertise in custom protein expression and purification services render GenScript, your reliable source for functional proteins, to help you break the bottlenecks in protein expression and purification. Our streamlined services can take your project directly from gene synthesis to protein expression, refolding, purification, and stable cell line generation. In addition to a wide range of choices in multiple protein expression systems, our superior protein purification services and large-scale production capacity can meet your needs in all aspects.
GenScript can take your project directly from gene synthesis to protein production! Use our free rare codon analysis tool to see if your gene sequence is suboptimal, and explore means to boost your target protein expression.
|OptimumGeneTM Codon Optimization || |
|Multiple Expression Systems || |
|FoldArtTM Protein Refolding Technology || |
|Guaranteed Protein Expression Package || |
1. OptimumGeneTM Codon Optimization Technology: Our proprietary OptimumGeneTM Codon Optimization Technology comprehensively optimizes factors critical to transcription, translation, and co-translational protein folding, in order to deliver the highest possible levels of protein expression in most systems. The technology has been proven to enable a 10-fold increase in protein expression level in the E.coli system.
2. Multiple Expression Systems: We provide a wide range of choices for protein expression with high quality in bacterial, yeast, baculovirus/insect, and mammalian systems, at both small and large scales,
3. FoldArtTM Protein Refolding Technology: For hard-to-dissolve proteins, we offer Protein Refolding Service that guarantees converting 30-50% of insoluble protein and delivering the refolded protein with purity of 85% or greater. All charges are waived for rare instances of insolubility.
4. Flexible Purification Systems: Affinity column (GST, Ni-NTA, protein A/G/L resins, etc.), gel filtration, ion exchange, hydrophobic-interaction column, and HPLC.
5. Large-Scale Production: Our large-scale production facilities enable the production of up to grams of proteins in bacterial, yeast, baculovirus/insect cell, and mammalian systems at high quality.
6. Easy Online Project Tracking: Our clients can monitor progress, view data reports, and communicate with GenScript project managers at any time through our secure and convenient online tracking system.
7. Complete Confidentiality
Quotations and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our secure online messaging system.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Protein Services, GenScript, 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax or via our secure online messaging system.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.
| || Email: email@example.com |
| || Phone: 1-877-436-7274 (Toll-Free) 1-732-885-9188 |
| || Fax: 1-732-210-0262 1-732-885-5878 |