Transient Protein Expression Service
Mammalian cells have the ability to perform most comprehensive post-translational modifications and to secrete glycoproteins that are correctly folded and contain complex antennary oligosaccharides with terminal sialic acid. Mammalian cells are widely used in the production of recombinant proteins, antibodies, virus, viral-subunit proteins, and gene-therapy vectors. Our proprietary mammalian expression system platform is ideal for projects in which protein folding is crucial to the customer's applications.
Identifying a large-scale and fast mammalian system for transient protein expression is important for researchers conducting drug discovery projects. GenScript's transient protein expression service offers fast production and delivery of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies up to grams level.
- Service Specifications
- Competitive Advantages
- Case Study
- Related Services
|1~5 ug construct or
Target protein sequence
- Optimized gene sequence report
3mg purified protein or 50mg purified antibody
- Additional amount of protein service
- QC data
- 8-12 weeks
- Quote for customized protein service
- Bacterial Expression: GenScript has developed BacPower™ technologies to tackle hard-to-express and hard-to-dissolve proteins. Guaranteed package (SC1253): 3 mg purified protein.
- Yeast Expression: Our yeast expression system employs stable and durable production strains that resemble mammalian protein processing, incorporating features of high yield, high productivity, and dramatic reductions in costs and time requirements.
- Insect Cell/Baculovirus Expression: GenScript has pioneered methods for the secretion of recombinant proteins from baculovirus-infected insect cells. Our services are suitable for both academic institutions, and pharmaceutical and biothechnology industries.
- Process Development and Scale-up: GenScript can optimize the system's growth and production media, also providing a thorough analysis of the growth rate, subcultivation ratio, cell mass, and specific and volumetric productivity using productivity-enhancing conditions. Also, a scale-down model can be applied to predict cell performance. GenScript employs a novel and highly productive proprietary system which predictively increases throughput.
- Purification: We offer comprehensive purification methods and tags to meet your specific needs . The purification tag can be removed via a specific protease, and the protein is then further purified by gel-filtration.
- Protein characterization: Upon completion of each project, our specialists confirm that the final product meets the client's exact specifications. Typically, this assessment includes any or all of the following: SDS or native PAGE followed by appropriate staining, protein concentration determinations, Western blotting, absorption spectrum analysis, N-terminal sequencing, mass spectrometry, NMR spectroscopy, and activity assays.
- mAb Sequencing: GenScript's advanced technology offers fast and professional sequencing services for your valuable monoclonal antibodies. Our ISO 9001:2008 certified antibody sequencing service can speed and facilitate your patent applications, database banking, and antibody therapeutics.
Quotations and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please fill in the Quotation Form and send it to us by email or fax. Download the Quotation Form in following list:
- For mammalian transient gene expression and protein production service, please download the ;
- For mammalian stable R&D cell line development service, please download the ;
- For mammalian stable production cell line development service, please download the .
To order, please send the completed Quotation Form to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our secure online messaging system.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Bioprocess Services, GenScript, 860 Centennial Avenue., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.