GenScript’s Customer Group service offers a convenient solution for customers to share information of orders, vectors, and clones within a designated group. This is extremently convenient for lab management.
There will be 2000 Group EzCoupon™ Points rewards to create a Customer Group now!
And you can donate your personal EzCoupon™ Points to your group now!
What is a Customer Group?*
- Customer Group is a collection of GenScript Accounts created to enable the members within the group to share information of orders, vectors, and clones freely with each other. This tool is mainly designed for labs.
- Each Group has a sole group leader (usually the lab PI), who has the authority to award group members with “Master” authority privileges. The group leader and the members with Master authority privileges can invite others to join the group or remove members out of the group.
- The main resources of Customer Group are: Group Orders, Group Quotes, Group Vectors, Group Clones, and Group EzCoupon™ Points.
- Normal group members have the right to view other members’ archived vectors and clones at GenScript. The group leader and the members with Master authority can also view the other members’ GenScript quotes and orders information (including payment information).
- Please contact our sales managers or tech-support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or if you need any help creating a Customer Group.
* Each member must have their own GenScript Account. Groups can currently only be comprised of people who are within the same lab. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns with creating a Customer Group
List of Customer Group Roles Click here to learn more »
- Leader: There is only one Leader in a customer group. Group leader can view all information within the group (including group order information, group vectors and group clones). The Group leader can also award Master authority to certain group members.
- Master: There could be multiple Masters in a customer Group. The group members with Master authority can also view all information within the group, including group orders, group quotes, group vectors and group clones. But he or she cannot award Master authority to other group members.
- Member: Normal group members can only view group vectors and group clones, but cannot view group orders/quotes information.
- Candidate: the one group leader/master have already sent an invitation email; he or she will formally join the group after he or she accepted the invitation. But before that, he or she cannot view group information; and other members cannot view his or her information either.
Benefits of joining a customer group
- Exchanging information is easy! – With just a click of a button, you can rapidly share information on your orders, quotes, vectors, and clones within a group.
- Worry-free storage and record keeping – Keep a clear inventory of projects materials at GenScript, all easily accessible at a moment’s notice for further use.
- Managing a group is simple and straightforward - As a group leader, you can easily get access to group member’s orders and monitor their progress, as well as invite or remove group members online. And you can also assign one or several Masters to help you manage the group.
- Confidentiality guaranteed - group information will be strictly confidential and available only to members within the group.
- Make full use of EzCoupon™ Points - if each of your group members has few EzCoupon™ Points, they can donate those points to the group to make a bigger point pool so that they can earn an even bigger discount than before. As an added benefit, any EzCoupon™ Points transferred to the group will receive an extra 12 months extension on their expiration period!
- Click here to see how to donate personal EzCoupon™ Points to group »
- Click here to see how to rebate Group EzCoupon™ Points »
- Q: How can I join a customer group?
A: You can ask the group leader/master to invite you to join the group, or you can contact our customer service team (email@example.com) for help.
- Q: How can I quit from a customer group?
A: You can ask the group leader/master to remove you out of the group, or you can contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
- Q: Which of my vectors/clones will be shown to the other members of the group?
A: ALL group members’ archived vectors/clones will be shown in the group (for more details about “archived vectors”/”archived clones”, please check “My Vectors”/”My Clones” in your account).
- Q: Can I directly use the vectors/clones from the other group members?
A: You can directly use those vectors/clones if they have already been shared with you; otherwise, you need to ask the owner to share them with you first (for more details about “vectors/clones sharing”, please check “My Vectors”/”My Clones” in your account).