Taq DNA Polymerase IS a thermostable DNA Polymerase isolated FROM an E. coli strain that carries the Taq DNA polymerase gene. Taq DNA Polymerase IS the most common polymerase used FOR PCR.Note: This product IS supplied WITH 10X reaction buffer containing 15 mM magnesium chloride. dNTP (10 mM) mixture must be ordered separately
ApplicationsThe applications of Taq DNA Polymerase include the following:
- 3'A-tailing of blunt ends
- Primer extension
- DNA sequencing
FormulationGenScript Taq DNA Polymerase has been formulated using GenScript's proprietary technology. The enzyme can be shipped at room temperature or even 37°C for seven days without any loss of activity.
Unit DefinitionOne unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that can incorporates 10 nmol of dNTP into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74°C.
10 X Reaction Buffer (with Mg2+) 500 mM KCl, 100 mM Tris HCl (pH 9.0 at 25°C), 15 mM MgCl2, 1% Triton X-100
Buffer. This buffer is optimized for use with 200 µM dNTPs.
Note: If the reaction is performed without this buffer, then add 0.1% Triton X-100 (final concentration) to ensure high activity.
Concentration: Taq is delivered in 5 units/µl in 20 mM Tris HCl (pH 8.0), 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.1% Triton X-100 and 50% glycerol.
QC TestsPCR* performance, activity, nuclease
|Lane ||Taq ||Unit |
StorageStore the product at -20°C.
* The PCR process is covered by US. Patents Nos. 4683195 and 4683202, issued to Cetus and owned by Hoffman-La Roche Inc. GenScript does not encourage or support the unauthorized use of the PCR process. Use of this product is recommended for persons who either have a license to perform PCR or are not required to obtain a license. Sale of this product is restricted to regions or countries where native Taq DNA polymerase patents have been invalidated.
- Gerard Crudden, Rachel E. Chitti, and Rolf J Craven. Hpr6 (heme-1 domain protein) regulates the susceptibility of cancer cells to chemotherapeutic drugs. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. Oct 2005;
- Zeyu Xin, Yihong Zhao, and Zhi-Liang Zheng. Transcriptome Analysis Reveals Specific Modulation of Abscisic Acid Signaling by ROP10 Small GTPase in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. Oct 2005; 139(3): 1350-1365
- Wang X., et al. Salicylic Acid Regulates Plasmodesmata Closure during Innate Immune Responses in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2013 Jun;25(6):2315-29.
- Ruth B. Phillips., et al. Characterization of the OmyY1 Region on the Rainbow Trout Y Chromosome. Int J Genomics. 2013 Mar;261730.
- FrÍas M., et al. The phytotoxic activity of the cerato-platanin BcSpl1 resides in a two-peptide motif in the protein surface. Mol Plant Pathol. 2013 Qct;12097.
- Y Acanda., et al. EMS mutagenesis and qPCR-HRM prescreening for point mutations in an embryogenic cell suspension of grapevine. Plant Cell Rep. 2013 Dec.
- Firlej A., et al. A Multi-Approach Study to Delineate Interactions Between Carabid Beetles and Soybean Aphids. Environ Entomol. 2013 Feb;42(1):89 - 96.
- Zhou P., et al. IGF-I Signaling Is Essential for FSH Stimulation of AKT and Steroidogenic Genes in Granulosa Cells. Mol Endocrinol. 2013 Mar;27(3):511 - 523.
- Wang X., et al. Silencing of the Host Factor eIF (iso) 4E Gene Confers Plum Pox Virus Resistance in Plum. PLoS One. 2013 Jan;8(1):e50627.
- Chiorazzi M., et al. Related F-box proteins control cell death in Caenorhabditis elegans and human lymphoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Mar;110(10):3943 - 3948.
- Doyle VP., et al. Habitat and Host Indicate Lineage Identity in Colletotrichum gloeosporioides sl from Wild and Agricultural Landscapes in North America. PLoS One. 2013 May;6(5):e62394.
- Jun TH., et al. Genetic mapping of three quantitative trait loci for soybean aphid resistance in PI 567324. Heredity (Edinb). 2013 Jul;111(1):16-22.
- Carol D. von Dohlen., et al. Diversity of proteobacterial endosymbionts in hemlock woolly adelgid (Adelges tsugae)(Hemiptera: Adelgidae) from its native and introduced range. Environ Microbiol. 2013 Jul;15(7):2043-62.
- Gandhirajan RK., et al. Blockade of NOX2 and STIM1 signaling limits lipopolysaccharide-induced vascular inflammation. J Clin Invest. 2013 Feb;123(2):887-902.
- Zhou JB., et al. Identification of a novel gene fusion RNF213â€‘SLC26A11 in chronic myeloid leukemia by RNA-Seq. Mol Med Rep. 2013 Feb;7(2):591-7.
- Jessica Hoppstdter., et al. Glucocorticoidâ€induced leucine zipper is downregulated in human alveolar macrophages upon Tollâ€like receptor activation. Eur J Immunol. 2012 May;42(5):1282-93.
|Gene Synthesis: GenScript's custom gene synthesis service starts as LOW as $0.23/bp, with advanced FREE codon optimization tool and seamless cloning technology. |
|PCR Cloning and Subcloning: Start GenScript's flexible PCR cloning and subcloning service RIGHT NOW, getting comprehensive packages delivered in 14 business days. |
|Site-directed Mutagenesis Services: $149/mutation for special mutagenesis bundle. Site-directed Mutagenesis offers point mutations, deletions, and insertions with unparalleled accuracy, unlimited sites, and comprehensive service package.|
|Plasmid DNA Preparation: GenScript plasmid DNA preparation services offer endotoxin FREE and predominantly supercoiling plasmid DNA from 100 ug to 1000 mg start from $50.|