QuickClean II Gel Extraction Kits
QuickClean II Gel Extraction Kit provides high-quality spin columns and improved buffers for simple, rapid, and highly effective method for DNA extraction and purification from agarose gel in TAE or TBE buffers. The kit has an increasing recovery of DNA fragments from 60 bp to 23 kb. DNA fragments are purified from up to 3% standard or high/low-melt agarose using spin columns in 8 minutes only. The extracted DNA can be used directly for various of downstream molecular biological experiments, such as cloning, sequencing, restriction enzyme digestion, DNA ligation, and so on.
- Easy to Perform: Simple and rapid procedure to extract and purify DNA up to 23 kb from standard or high/low-melt agarose gels in TAE or TBE buffers.
- High Binding Capacity: The maximum amount of the sample per spin column is 400 mg gel slice.
- High Yields:The maximum yield of DNA with size from 0.1~10 kb up to 99%.
- High Purity: These kits completely removes non-nucleic acid contaminants and inhibitors, such as agarose, proteins, salts, and ethidium bromide are removed during washing process.
The QuickClean II Gel Extraction Kit enables fast, high-quality extraction and purification of DNA from agarose gels. This DNA is immediately ready for further downstream applications as following:
- PCR and cloning
- Restriction enzyme digestion
- In vitro translation
Gel Extraction Kits
| Cat. No. ||L00418 |
|Product ||QuickClean II Gel Extraction Kit |
|Reaction ||50 rxns |
|100 rxns |
|Yield ||up to 20 µg |
|Protocol Time ||8 - 10 min |
|Column ||Spin Columns |
|Recovery ||up to 90% |
|Final Endotoxin Level ||10000 EU/ml |
* For Technical resources, including manuals, MSDS, FAQ, etc. please click each product below for details.