GenParts: The Reliable Gene Fragments Service
GenScript's GenParts DNA Fragments Service adds another reliable, versatile tool to our Molecular Biology Services Portfolio. GenParts are double-stranded DNA fragments, or parts, that can be used for a variety of research applications. In addition, GenScript's GenParts service ships both quickly and reliably, allowing you to dependably plan your research timelines around them. Our GenParts Gene Fragments Service can also be codon optimized, resulting in the highest expression levels available in any host system. These features make our GenParts DNA Fragments Service the ideal choice for a variety of synthetic biology applications and more!
GenParts Service Advantage: Reliable Delivery of High-Quality Fragments
Reliable Delivery Timelines
|Vendor||Promised Turnaround Time||Actual Turnaround Time|
|Competitor #1||8 Business Days||16 Business Days|
|Competitor #2||6 Business Days||6 Business Days w/ a few at 13 Business Days|
|GenScript||5 Business Days||5 Business Days|
- Compared to our competitors, GenScript is able to deliver your fragments within our promised timelines.
High Quality Fragments
|Vendor||Cloning Success Rate||Mutation Rate|
- GenScript's GenParts has the highest cloning success rate and lowest error rate when compared to our competitors.
- Cloning Success Rate: % of clones that had the correct insert.
- Mutation Rate: the rate at which random mutations are introduced into the gene fragment.
Other GenParts Service Advantages
- No sequence restrictions: Even the most complex sequences will be accepted and synthesized immediately by our team. You will only be charged upon delivery of quality fragments.
- Excellent Customer Service and Transparency: Our experienced Ph.D.-level project managers ensure that you are expertly informed on every step and process regarding your order.
- Flexible and Versatile: Fragments can easily be used either independently or reliably assembled into full length genes and pathways; fitting any major cloning protocol.
- Economical: Starting at just $99 per fragment.
- Metabolic Pathway Assembly
- Protein Studies/Enzyme Recognition
- Fusion Proteins
- Protein Expression
- Enzyme Binding/Regulatory Studies
- Virus/Disease Research
- Vaccine Research
- miRNA-related Studies / Genes
- Gene Variants
- Luciferase Reporter Assays / Gene Expression / Assay Standards
- And many more!
|GenParts Gene Fragments – SC1930|
|Length (bp)||Price||Turnaround Time||Request a quote / Place an order for GenParts.|
- Tubes: lyophilized, 400ng in weight
- QC: fragment length analysis
- DNA Fragments Quality Details
- Turnaround Details
- Deliverable Details