GPCRs, also known as G protein-coupled receptors, have a central role in physiology and disease and represent the most productive drug targets. GPCR is the largest known category of molecular targets with verified therapeutic value, with ~40% of approved drugs based on GPCR targets.
Screening and profiling is an essential tool to select drug candidates in GPCR drug discovery. We have developed multiple platforms to speed up your GPCR drug discovery.
- Multiple assay formats on GPCRs
- Pre-defined GPCR panel or customized GPCR panel
- Customized GPCR stable cell line generation
- High QC standards with attractive price
- Rapid turnaround time
- A team with years' experiences in serving customers