Development of Stable Cell Line expressing gene of interest has been the ever-demanding prerequisite for drug discovery. However, you might've got caught in the following situations of making cell lines:
- Repetition of plasmid preparation, low transfection efficiency, tedious clone picking
- Unable to transfer your gene of interest into certain cell lines
- Worried about missing "cell growth phase"
- Limited by gene size (up to 2kb) in cloning and gene transfer
- Delivery or no fee
- Mycoplasma-free cells guaranteed
- Any genes and any host cell lines customized with your own project
- 100% success of developing over 200 stable cell lines in the past 4 years
- Guaranteed expression of your genes validated by specific screening methods designated for your proteins
CellPower™: Guaranteed Stable Pool or Single Cell-derived Clones
|Service Steps ||Service Features
||Additional Validation Services
Subcloning of gene of interest
Most affordable price
- $2490 for stable pool
- $4990 for single cell-derived clones
Membrane receptors: FACS, ELISA & Western Blot
GPCRs: Ca2+, cAMP, IP-1, radiometric binding assays
Lentivirus packaging and production
Ion Channels: electrophysiology,
Transporters: radiometric assay
Transduction & selection
- 8-10 weeks for stable pool
- 12-16 weeks for single cell-derived clones
Proteases, kinases, and other enzyme:
substrate conversion assay
Q-PCR validated single(poly)-clone
Nuclear receptors: reporter gene assays
Deliverables: 2 vials of cells,
3X106 cells each vial
Cytokines: proliferation or other relevant assays
- GenScript's cell hosts at your command
- Knockdown GOI expression
- Over-expression of IL7-R and positive control
Conventional method for gene transfer
Besides lentivirus-based gene transfer, GenScript also provides non-viral gene transfer platform, which enables you:
- Transfer any gene in any form (oligonucleotides, RNA, or DNA) into common cell lines
- Conduct both transient expression and stable expression
- Obtain desired cell lines at the most affordable price
Redirect to Conventional Gene Transfer
Quotation and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: In-Vitro Pharmacology Services, GenScript USA Inc., 860 Centennial Avenue., Piscataway, NJ08854, US.
For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.