Protein G MagBeads
GenScript Protein G MagBeads are ideal for small-scale antibody purification and immunoprecipitation of proteins, protein complexes or other antigens.
GenScript Protein G MagBeads are superparamagnetic beads of average 40 μm in diameter, covalently coated with recombinant Protein G. The beads are supplied as 25% slurry in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 20% ethanol. The Protein G MagBeads have a binding capacity of more than 10 mg Goat IgG per 1 ml settled beads (e.g. 4 ml 25% slurry).
Protein G, a bacterial cell wall protein isolated from group G Streptococci, binds to mammalian IgGs mainly through Fc regions. Native Protein G has three IgG binding domains and also the sites for albumin and cell-surface binding. Albumin and cell-surface binding domains have been eliminated from recombinant Protein G to reduce nonspecific binding. Protein G has greater affinity than Protein A for most mammalian IgGs, especially for certain subclasses including human IgG3, mouse IgG1 and rat IgG2a. Unlike Protein A, Protein G does not bind to human IgM, IgD and IgA.
Total Volume:0.5 ml settled Beads (2 ml 25% slurry)
Quick and convenient separation accomplished by magnetic forces High binding capacity more than 10 mg goat IgG/ml settled beads Extremely low nonspecific binding
Store at 4℃, do NOT freeze.
- Crystal Morales, et al. Drosophila Glycoprotein 93 Is an Ortholog of Mammalian Heat Shock Protein gp96 (grp94, HSP90b1, HSPC4) and Retains Disulfide Bond-Independent Chaperone Function for TLRs and Integrins. J Immunol. 2009 Oct 15;183(8):5121-8.
- Dai C., et al. Loss Of Tumor Suppressor Nf1 Activates Hsf1 To Promote Carcinogenesis. J Clin Invest. 2012 Oct 1;122(10):3742-54.
- Y Kuroda., et al. Improved capillary electrophoresis method for the analysis of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin in human serum, avoiding interference by complement C3. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2013 Mar 25;76:81-6.
- Bilichak A., et al. The progeny of Arabidopsis thaliana plants exposed to salt exhibit changes in DNA methylation, histone modifications and gene expression. PLoS One. 2012 7(1):e30515.
- Youker KA., et al. High proportion of patients with end-stage heart failure regardless of aetiology demonstrates anti-cardiac antibody deposition in failing myocardium: humoral activation, a potential contributor of disease progression. Eur Heart J. 2013 Dec 29.
- Kapadia B., et al. ERK2-Mediated Phosphorylation of Transcriptional Coactivator Binding Protein PIMT/NCoA6IP at Ser298 Augments Hepatic Gluconeogenesis. PLoS One. 2013 Dec 17;8(12):e83787.
- K Xu, et al. AKAP3 Synthesis Is Mediated by RNA Binding Proteins and PKA Signaling During Mouse Spermiogenesis. Biol Reprod. 2014Mar.;
- Evnouchidou I, et al. ERAP1–ERAP2 Dimerization Increases Peptide-Trimming Efficiency. J Immunol. 2014June;193(2):901-8
- A Muth, et al. Development of Radamide Analogs as Grp94 Inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem. 2014June;