Antibody Sequencing Services
The antibody sequence information is essential for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) engineering, function optimization, database banking, and patent application. Our ISO9001 certified antibody sequencing service is your reliable choice to speed up and facilitate therapeutic antibody leads discovery and development. Tailored to meet your particular requirements, option with customized specifications is offered for antibody sequencing services at GenScript.
- Superb sequence accuracy and competitive pricing for the high quality you deserve
- Short turn-around time: as fast as 6 days to receive your antibody sequence report
- Rich experience in sequencing human, mouse, rat, and rabbit mAbs
Antibody Sequencing: Top 3 Mistakes to Aviod
Our expertise helps you avoid common pitfalls when sequencing antibodies: 1) impurity of hybridoma cells, 2) mutations introduced by PCR, and 3) inaccurate or misaligned full sequences. Learn more from our success to overcome these problems »
- Service Specifications
- Related Services
Antibody Sequencing Services (SC1408)
||Turn-around Time *
|Leader sequence & variable domain sequencing
- Sequence data
- Alignments of the heavy and light chains
- Detailed work performance report
- Plasmid containing antibody coding sequence
|Full length antibody sequencing
For sequencing services: You need to submit hybridoma cell samples (>1×106 cells) to GenScript.
For sequencing services: Detailed work performance report; Sequence data; Alignments of the heavy and light chains; Plasmid containing V-region sequence
The client retains all rights to the sequence data and related intellectual property.The final report includes the detailed work performance, sequence data and alignments of the heavy and light chains. If you need, we also provide the plasmid containing V-region sequence for free.
Following is GenScript's standard sequencing procedures.
GenScript offers our customers a one-stop solution for all outsourcing needs, providing comprehensive upstream and downstream services of monoclonal antibody sequencing service.
Quotation and Ordering
- Please contact us mentioning "Discovery Biology", our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you with Form preparation.