Custom Molecular Biology Services
GenScript provides a comprehensive repertoire of molecular biology services, ranging from gene synthesis and custom cloning to advanced genetic engineering and mutant libraries. With in house oligo synthesis capability and well equipped molecular biology laboratory, we provide reliable and flexible molecular biology service solutions that cover almost all aspects you may encounter during the preparation phase in discovery research. We have delivered over 100,000 synthetic genes and constructs with the most complex and difficult traits through our Gene-on-demand® de novo synthesis platform. Our proprietary CloneEZ® seamless cloning technology is capable of placing any gene in any vector independent of restriction and ligation. Additionally, our dedicated technical account managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of the project progress.
1. Gene-on-demand® Technology Platform: Delivered over 100,000 synthetic genes and constructs with complex and difficult traits.
2. Advanced OptimumGene™ Codon Optimization: Proprietary technology to significantly improve the expression level of target proteins.
3. Seamless CloneEZ® Cloning Technology: Recombination-based technology to accurately and efficiently assemble genes and gene fragments in any combination of sequences.
4. Comprehensive Packages: One-stop solutions for all your laboratory needs covering upstream to downstream applications.
5. State-of-the-art Facilities: Equipped with advanced molecular biology facilities with 20,000 square feet working area.
6. Experienced Scientist Team: Our team of experts is highly trained PhD and MS scientists with years of experience from around the world.
"I think GenScript provides absolutely excellent products in a timely fashion. I have primarily used GenScript to order codon optimized artificial genes. Ordering artificial genes on their website or via Email makes this especially facile because I can simply inquire about a gene, get a quote and then get a PO number. The whole process is fast and the turnaround time for obtaining the finished product is usually less than a month. I also think their technical support are wonderful people, they have been most helpful in facilitating the process. I am so impressed with them that I have recommended them to several of my colleagues."
― Dr. Maria Schumacher, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
Quotations and Ordering:
For quotation requests and questions, you may contact us by email, phone, fax, or via our secured online quotation system.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.