30% off for your first mutagenesis order （Promotion Code: MUTA30%OFF）
To save your precious time from doing tedious benchwork on mutagenesis, GenScript now offers site-directed mutagenesis service for your historical DNA clones, which have been previously synthesized by GenScript. You will receive your desired mutation(s) within a minimum of 8 business days1 at a minimum price of $992. There is no need to ship the DNA template to GenScript, and the final variant clone will be fully sequenced before being delivered.
A time-limited 30% off promotion is now available for the first mutagenesis order3 to let more researchers enjoy the convenience from this new service. All you need to do is to let us know your DNA template (with a GenScript order ID and item ID) and final variant sequence, either through the online quote system or e-mail our technical support team.
Why doing mutagenesis at GenScript
|Reagents and Labor||In-house Bench work||GenScript|
|Site-directed mutagenesis kit per reaction||$26|
|Typical turnaround||9 business days||8 business days|
Note: the in-house example is calculated for a variant clones shorted than 3kb with one mutation, under a 100% success rate.
Terms and conditions:
- The turnaround time may increase for inserts longer than 1 kb.
- $99 is the unit price for one mutation, which is defined as any combination of base changes within a 30-base frame. There will be an extra $100 for inserts longer than 3kb.
- The promotion is only available for mutagenesis on historical clones synthesized by GenScript (Cat. No. SC1626). Only the first mutagenesis order is applicable for the promotion. There is no limitation to the number of mutagenesis items in the first order.
- Promotion code "MUTA30%OFF" must be entered at the time the order is being placed, and may not be applied to orders after they have been confirmed.
- Promotion is valid for domestic (US) and international customers, excluding Japan and China.