GenScript is the leading gene, peptide, protein and antibody research partner for fundamental life science research, translational biomedical research, and early stage pharmaceutical development. Since our establishment in
2002, GenScript has exponentially grown to become a global leading Contract Research Organization that provides services and products to scientists in 100 countries worldwide. During our tenure we have built the best-in-class capacity and capability for biological research services encompassing gene synthesis and molecular biology, peptide synthesis, custom antibodies, protein expression, antibody and protein engineering, and in vitro and in vivo pharmacology – all with the goal to Make Research Easy.
Key Facts about GenScript
- Peer-Reviewed Citations – Genscript is the most cited biology CRO in the world. More than 12,000 papers cite the service and products from GenScript.
- Gene synthesis –the largest gene synthesis capacity in the world with > 100 million bp/month; record length 50 kb; turnaround time as short as 4 business days.
- Peptide synthesis – 6,000/month; record length over 100 aa.
- Antibody services – 6,000 rabbits, 12,000 rodents, 500 chickens, & 500 goats; pAb/mAb in 45 days; guaranteed immune response & amount
- Protein expression – 4 major expression systems (bacterial, mammalian, yeast, insect); guaranteed purified protein
- Animal model services – 4 key in vivo pharmacological services: in vivo drug efficacy evaluation, pharmacokinetic studies, toxicity assessment, and biomarker & bioanalysis services