| || |
GenScript provides high quality peptide synthesis service with a success rate well above the industry standard. We are committed to Total Quality Management (TQM) to assure customers' complete satisfaction. MS and HPLC analyses are performed following the completion of peptide synthesis, purification and QC (quality control). QA (quality assurance) procedures are also followed independently to double guarantee the high quality of every delivered peptide.
GenScript's FlexPeptideTM technology results in significant cost saving by increasing chemical coupling efficiency and shortening coupling time. The FlexPeptideTM technology platform combines the following technologies together:
- Flexible choices of Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS), particularly for shorter peptides, or Large-Scale Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS) suited to longer, more complex sequences.
- Microwave technologies that increase reaction rate and improve yield in the peptide synthesis process.
- Proprietary ligation technology that allows joining peptides of up to 200 amino acids.
As one of the pioneers of the life science research peptide service industry, GenScript aggressively seeks to develop new technologies. We have a passion for innovation!
- Service Features
- Additional Services
- Customer Testimonials
GenScript's Argon ShieldTM packing service will pack and ship your peptides in vials filled with argon to prevent oxidization or deliquescence. It is a default step applying to every vial of peptides we deliver, with NO Additional Fees !
|Feature ||GenScript ||Competitors |
|Default inert gas packing serviceNew! ||Argon Shield™ ||No |
|High success rate ||≥ 95% ||≤ 75% |
|Microwave technology ||Yes ||No |
|Free Peptide Antigen Design ||Yes ||No |
|Secure instant online quotations ||Instant ||Day (s) |
|Prices ||Starting at $3.2/AA* ||20% higher |
|Convenient aliquoting ||Yes ||No |
(Learn More for our quality synthesis service...)
GenScript's peptide synthesis (Cat.No. SC1208) is competitively priced, starting at $3.2/AA . Customers retain all rights to the sequence data and related intellectual property.
Listed Price* per amino acid for Peptide of 1-30 amino acids (4 mg)
|Purity ||Crude ||Desalt ||>75% ||>85% ||>98% |
|GenScript ||$3.20 ||$4.80 ||$8.80 ||$10.90 ||$19.90 |
|Vendor 1 ||$5.60 ||$7.20 ||$14.08 ||$20.96 ||$37.12 |
|Vendor 2 ||$8.32 ||$10.08 ||$20.96 ||$26.08 ||$55.80 |
- * Additional discounts will be applied for large scale peptide synthesis orders.
- * We offer free service for aliquoting of less than 5 vials.
- * Our typical turnaround time is 3-4 weeks.
* If you are not sure about what peptide purity to use, please check our recommended peptide purity
* If you need chemical modfications for your peptide, please check our comprehensive peptide modifications service
* If you need a peptide solubility test, we can provide a charged service for you. Pleae check the example peptide solubility test report
The typical delivery consists of lyophilized peptide of the required sequence, purity, and quantity and associated QC reports. Every step of peptide synthesis is subject to GenScript's stringent quality control.
GenScript believes that trusted peptide synthesis service should provide you more than a chain of amino acids. GenScript constantly listens to your voice and strives to provide you more additional services to ensure every step on your route toward success. They are optional to you, but are the responsibility of us to provide. * Please state your request in Comment when you place quotes/orders. * Final price and turnaround time might be modified.
TFA Removal Service:
- GenScript provides our customers the TFA Removal Service to maximally remove the residual TFA in our delivered peptides. Acetate and Hydrochloride are provided as replacing options, and regarding QC report will be attached with standard COA documents.
- Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA) is commonly used in releasing synthesized peptides from solid-phase platform and reversed-phase HPLC (RP-HPLC) purification. It is cell toxicity and not desired in preclinical studies and clinical trials due to its strong acidity.
- It is hard to evaluate the quantity of residual TFA in delivered peptides. Free TFA can be generally removed by long term lyophilization (≥48h), while TFA salt with peptides or ions in buffers might be hard to completely removed.
GenScript confidents that, even your special requirement, it might represent a potential direction we should work toward. So you are welcome to give any suggestion by e-mailing email@example.com
| Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production || New techniques for separation by chromatography/electrophoresis |
| Identification/synthesis of posttranslational modifications || Antibody-antigen interactions |
| Enzyme specificity and enzymatic mechanisms || Immunization and quantitative receptor-ligand interactions |
| Biological effects of defined peptides || ELISA standards for measuring titers of antibodies |
| Blocking and competition assays of proteases || Non-quantitative peptide blocking studies |
| Non-quantitative enzyme-substrate studies || Epitope mapping |
| Structure, dynamics, and folding of peptides and proteins |
"I have been using the peptides from your company since 2004. The high quality standard and competitive price of your company will keep us hooked, hopefully for the years to come."
— Dr. Miguel Morales, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
"Although I order infrequently I do appreciate the customer service, approx 2-week turnaround time, and rapid delivery to my location. Price is average or slightly lower than average. I have had opportunities to order from other companies at discounts but do not due to concerns about quality. I can depend on GenScript quality."
— Dr. Steven Applequist, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
Partial newest list of publications cited our peptide services More publications
Quotations and Ordering:
For quotations, please use our Secure Instant Online Quotation/Order system. However, you may also contact us by email, phone (1-732-885-9188), fax (1-732-210-0262), or via our Secure Messaging System.
Please use our online peptide synthesis ordering system and either a PO (Purchase Order) or credit card to receive GenScript's fastest service. For batch order, please download and complete Peptide Batch Order Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours, Monday through Friday to assist you.
We accept POs and major credit cards (). A 7% New Jersey sales tax will be applied to orders shipped to New Jersey. Your credit card will be billed under "GenScript USA Inc." Click here to download our credit reference form. For international orders, we must apply the full charge at the time the order is placed. In the unlikely event that any given order cannot be filled, our guarantee will take the form of a full refund.