Peptide Array Service
| || |
GenScript offers an extremely quick and cost-efficient custom peptide array service (Cat. No.: SC1507)* to satisfy your further demand in route of new drug development. Based on our advanced peptide array platform, we can also provide comprehensive downstream services such as eptiope mapping. If you need up to milligram scale or more of guaranteed purified peptides (purity up to 95%) for your assay or proteomic applications, you may also choose our rapid and high-throughput peptide library services.
GenScript provides an instant online quotation system for peptide array services, giving you further efficiency and convenience. In addition, GenScript provides six free online peptide library/array design tools to help you generate different peptide arrays based on your requirements.
* Peptide Array Service is only available in countries or regions out of United States of America.
- Services Features
- Service Specifications
- Related Services
- No cross-contamination: Peptide synthesis is performed by automated instrumentation.
- Comprehensive modifications: Our modification services include biotin, FITC, phosphor, etc.
- Stringent quality control: GenScript provides MALDI-TOF QC on 5% of peptides and COA report.
- Instant online quotation: Convenient online submission of your peptide array requirement.
- One-stop down-stream services: GenScript provides epitope mapping service, binding assay, and functional assay for your drug discovery research.
- Antibody epitope mapping
- Protein-protein, enzyme-substrate, and receptor-ligand interactions studies
- Phosphorylation studies
- Binding and functional assay studies
- B-cell epitope mapping
- 5-250 nmol for each crude peptide
- Peptide length of 5-15 AA*
- C- terminal of (β-Alanine)2 or C-terminal amino acid of choice
- MALDI-TOF QC on 5% of peptides and COA
- Availability of multiple peptide modifications involving biotin, FITC, phosphor, and etc.
- 2-3 weeks typical turnaround time
- Minimum order size of 48 peptides
Note*: Every peptide in a peptide array should be of the same length.
The peptide location table and QC report containing MS and COA data are included along with the peptide array delivered in follow format:
- Lyophilized peptides in 96-well plate
Note*: There might be a little sodium salt remaining in sample because of the lyophylization procedure.
- Shawn S.-C. Li, Chenggang Wu. Using Peptide Array to Identify Binding Motifs and Interaction Networks for Modular Domains. Methods in Molecular Biology. Aug 2009; 570: 67-76
- Kai Hilpert, Dirk FH Winkler, et al.Peptide arrays on cellulose support: SPOT synthesis, a time and cost efficient method for synthesis of large numbers of peptides in a parallel and addressable fashion. Nature Protocols. May 2007; 2: 1333-1349
- Ronald Frank. The SPOT-synthesis technique: Synthetic peptide arrays on membrane supports— principles and applications. J. Immunological Methods. Sep 2002; 267(1): 13-26
- Ronald Frank. Spot-Synthesis: An easy technique for the positionally addressable, parallel chemical synthesis on a membrane support. Tetrahedron. 1992; 48 (42): 9217-9232
Quotations and Ordering:
For quotations, please use our Secure Instant Online Quotation system. You can upload the peptide sequences and choose:
- Number of peptides desired
- Minimum quantity requirements
- Modifications and other specifications
- Delivery format
Order can be placed by email, phone, or fax with either a PO (Purchase Order) or credit card. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours, Monday through Friday to assist you.
We accept POs and major credit cards (). A 7% New Jersey sales tax will be applied to orders shipped to New Jersey. Your credit card will be billed under "GenScript USA Inc." Click here to download our credit reference form. For international orders, we must apply the full charge at the time the order is placed. In the unlikely event that any given order cannot be filled, our guarantee will take the form of a full refund.