Custom Peptide Services
| || |
GenScript provides a full spectrum of high quality custom peptide services that range from peptide synthesis (for both research and cGMP grade), and peptide modifications to high throughput peptide library/array synthesis. With our state-of-the-art equipments and well-trained chemists, we have delivered over 100,000 custom peptides and are fully capable of meeting the ever-increasing peptide needs in biological and drug discovery research. Rely on the proprietary FlexPeptideTM platform and extensive experience, GenScript's success rate for peptide synthesis is well above the industry standard when synthesizing difficult peptides, for example, long peptides up to 200 AA, highly hydrophobic peptides, cyclic peptides and other difficult peptides.
At GenScript, custom synthesized peptides are manufactured under strict quality control processes. GenScript is committed to Total Quality Management (TQM) and ISO 9001:2008 regulations to assure customers' complete satisfaction. MS and HPLC analyses are performed for all custom peptides. QC (quality control) and QA (quality assurance) procedures are also followed independently to offer you double guarantee for the highest quality possible of every delivered peptide. Moreover, our dedicated technical account managers will guide your project through every step of the process and constantly keep you informed of the latest project progress.
1. High success rate: GenScript's success rate for custom peptide synthesis is more than 95%, far higher than industry's general success rate 75%.
2. Microwave technology: This technology increases chemical coupling efficiency and contributes to our high success rate.
3. Free peptide antigen design: GenScript's proprietary OptimumAntigenTM design tool helps researchers to have protein sequences analyzed to select the best peptides for antibody production.
4. Secure instant online quotations and ordering: GenScript is the first company to offer an secure instant online quotation and order system for custom peptides.
5. Convenient aliquoting on your demand: Conveniently packaging as little as 0.2 mg/vial allows researchers to use the amount of peptides as needed each time.
"I have been using the peptides from your company since 2004. The high quality standard and competitive price of your company will keep us hooked, hopefully for the years to come."
— Dr. Miguel Morales, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
Quotations and Ordering
For quotations, please use our Secure Instant Online Quotation/Order system. However, you may also contact us by email, phone (1-732-885-9188), fax (1-732-210-0262), or via our Secure Messaging System.
Order can be placed with either a PO (Purchase Order) or credit card. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours, Monday through Friday to assist you.
We accept POs and major credit cards (). A 7% New Jersey sales tax will be applied to orders shipped to New Jersey. Your credit card will be billed under "GenScript USA Inc." Click here to download our credit reference form. For international orders, we must apply the full charge at the time the order is placed. In the unlikely event that any given order cannot be filled, our guarantee will take the form of a full refund.