Peptide Services Promotion
At GenScript we value our clients, and we are continually developing our peptide synthesis and purification technologies to deliver the highest quality peptides with every order. Along with our constant pursuit of excellence in our technologies, we strive to deliver the best peptide services at the best prices.
Recent advances in our technology have already allowed us to decrease our list price far lower than our comparable competitors. Now is the time to experience the quality and professionalism of GenScript peptide services.
*Note: 2014 Calendar Peptide synthesis promotion not valid in Japan or China. Other service line promotions are also subject to geographic restrictions.
Advantages of GenScript's Peptide Services:
- Trusted peptide service provider: Our customers include top pharmaceutical/biotech companies and leading research labs around the world.
- Stringent quality control: MS, HPLC and COA report for each peptide.
- Secured instant online quotation/ordering system: We are the first company to provide instant online quote and ordering system for peptide services to save your valuable research time.
- Comprehensive customer service: Our dedicated technical account managers will guide your project through every step of the process and constantly keep you updated of the project progress.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion valid from March 1, 2014 (12:00 am EST) through March 31, 2014 (11:59 pm EST).
- Promotion is valid for domestic (US) and international customers excluding Japan and China.
- Promotion code MPCalendar02PEP must be entered at the time the order is being placed, and may not be applied to orders after they have been confirmed.
- Only one promotion code can be used for each order; this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion or special pricing agreement.
- Promotion is valid for all peptide service orders, including peptide synthesis and peptide library.