Protease Target Solutions
Approximately 500 putative proteases have been identified in human genome. Through controlling complex proteolytic activities, proteases participate in a wide range of physiological processes. Many of them have been utilized as targets for therapeutic intervention, such as Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP-IV) and HIV-1 protease for diabetes and AIDS, respectively. However, precise roles of many proteases remain unknown in many diseases.
To speed up the drug discovery process that involves protease targets, GenScript has developed a protease assay panel for protease screening and profiling. Moreover, custom assay development service is available to facilitate your drug screening against protease targets of your interest.
- Assay development for high throughput screening
- Protease substrate determination based on peptide library
- High throughput screening and profiling
Assay Setup Showcases
| || || |
|Name: MMP1 |
Reference Compound: NNGH
Measured Product: Mca-peptides
Detection Technique: Fluorimetry
| ||Name: Factor Xa |
Reference Compound: PPACK
Measured Product: pNA
Detection Technique: Colorimetry
GenScript has assembled the largest protease panel in the industry which covers over 70 proteases. Our comprehensive protease panel profiling will boost your capability in evaluating structure-activity relationship (SAR) in drug development process.
If you can't find protease of interest in ready catalog assays, please feel free to contact us for support.
| Aspartate Proteases |
| Cysteine Proteases |
Quotations and Ordering
- To request a quotation, please download and complete the and send it back by email or fax.
- To order, please send the completed Quotation Form to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.