Protein Purification Resins
Protein purification is vital for the characterization of the function, structure and interactions of the protein of interest. Among various protein purification technologies, affinity chromatography is absolutely the most important and powerful method since it can offer high selectivity, high resolution, and high capacity for target proteins. GenScript provides a variety of simple-to-use affinity purification resins for batch/gravity purification, allowing for efficient, convenient and reliable separation of proteins and antibodies from your crude sample for further applications.
- Excellent affinity chromatography media for protein and antibody purification
- Fast and simple procedures for batch or gravity-flow operation
- High binding capacity with ultra low nonspecific binding
- Compatible with a variety of sample formats and buffer additives
- Boosted cost-effectiveness due to reusability for several times
- Antibody purification
- His and GST tagged protein purification
- Purification of streptavidin, avidin or their conjugates
- Purification of biotinylated protein, antibody, lectin etc
Surface Activated Resins
Resins for Immunoprecipitation
|Antibody purification||Protein A Resin||>20 mg human IgG/ml settled resin||5 ml||L00210|
|Protein A Resin FF||> 40 mg human IgG/ml settled resin||5 ml||L00464|
|Protein G Resin||>20 mg sheep IgG/ml settled resin||5 ml||L00209|
|Protein G Resin FF||≥ 20 mg human IgG/m settled resin||5/25/100 ml||L00664|
|Protein L Resin||>15 mg rabbit IgG/ml settled resin||2.5 ml||L00239|
|Antibody purification (Prepacked Column)||Monofinity A Resin||>30 mg human IgG/ml settled resin||25/200 ml
|Protein A Resin FF Prepacked Column||> 40 mg human IgG/ ml settled resin||2 /5 /25 ml||L00680|
|Protein G Resin FF Prepacked Column||≥ 20 mg human IgG/ml settled resin||2 /5 /25 ml||L00681|
|His-tagged protein purification||High Affinity Ni-charged Resin||20 mg 6xHis-tagged protein (27 kD) /ml settled resin||10 ml
|Ni Resin FF||>40 mg 6xhistidine-tagged protein /ml settled resin||
|High Affinity Ni-Charged Resin FF||>40 mg of histidine-tagged protein /ml settled resin||5/25/100 ml||L00666|
|His-tagged protein purification (Prepacked Column)||High Affinity Ni-Charged Resin FF Prepacked Column||>40 mg of histidine-tagged protein /ml settled resin||2 /5 /25 ml||L00683|
|Ni-IDA Resin FF Prepacked Column||>40 mg of histidine-tagged protein /ml settled resin||2 /5 /25 ml||L00684|
|GST fusion protein purification||Glutathione Resin||35-45 mg GST-tagged protein (26kD) /ml settled resin
|GST Fusion Protein Purification Kit||1 kit||L00207|
|Expression and purification of GST fusion protein||Protein Expression and Purification kit||1 kit||L00208|
|Purification of DYKDDDDK (FLAG ? epitope) tagged protein||Anti-DYKDDDDK G1 Affinity Resin||Approximately 1 mg DYKDDDDK-tagged protein/ml settled resin||1 ml
|Purification of biotinylated protein, antibody, lectin etc||Streptavidin Resin||120 nmol D-Binotin/ml settled resin||5 ml||L00353|
|Immobilization of sulfhydryl-containing peptides, proteins and other ligands for following purification||High-Affinity Iodoacetyl Resin||>9 mg Goat IgG/ml settled resin||10 ml||L00403|
|High-Affinity Antibody Purification Kit||1 kit||L00404|
|Immunoprecipitation||Chicken IgY Precipitating Resin||Immunoprecipitation of chicken IgY or the enrichment of chicken primary IgY‐protein complexes.||1 ml||L00405|
|Anti-DYKDDDDK IP Resin||Immunoprecipitation of DYKDDDDK-tagged protein or DYKDDDDK-tagged protein-target protein complex.||1 ml||L00425|
- Hwang JH., et al. Polyoma Small T Antigen Interacts with YES-Associated Protein (YAP) to Regulate Cell Survival and Differentiation. J Virol. 2014 Oct;88(20):12055-64.
- Gow DJ., et al. Characterisation of a Novel Fc Conjugate of Macrophage Colony-stimulating Factor. Mol Ther. 2014 Sep;22(9):1580-92.
- Zilio N., et al. A novel histone deacetylase complex in the control of transcription and genome stability. Mol Cell Biol. 2014 Sep;15;34(18):3500-14.
- Zhang H., et al. Longitudinally extensive NMO spinal cord pathology produced by passive transfer of NMO-IgG in mice lacking complement inhibitor CD59. J Autoimmun. 2014 Sep;53:67-77.
- Ma L., et al. Identification of small ubiquitin-like modifier substrates with diverse functions using the Xenopus egg extract system. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2014 Jul;13(7):1659-75.
- Liu W., et al. In a nongenomic action, steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone induces phosphorylation of cyclin-dependent kinase 10 to promote gene transcription. Endocrinology. 2014 May;155(5):1738-50.
- Asavapanumas N., et al. Unique neuromyelitis optica pathology produced in na?ve rats by intracerebral administration of NMO-IgG. Acta Neuropathol. 2014 Apr;127(4):539-51.
- Lin H., et al. A novel human Fab antibody for Trop2 inhibits breast cancer growth in vitro and in vivo. Int J Cancer. 2014 Mar 1;134(5):1239-49.
- Zhang D., et al. The acid phosphatase-encoding gene GmACP1 contributes to soybean tolerance to low-phosphorus stress. PLoS Genet. 2014 Jan;10(1):e1004061.
- Lan JF., et al. Prohibitin Interacts with envelope proteins of white spot syndrome virus and prevents infection in the red swamp crayfish, Procambarus clarkii. J Virol. 2013 Dec;87(23):12756-65.
- Chen Y., et al. Structure-function analysis of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus RNA cap guanine-N7-methyltransferase. J Virol. 2013 Jun;87(11):6296-305.
- Tubon TC Jr, et al. dCREB2-mediated enhancement of memory formation. J Neurosci. 2013 Apr 24;33(17):7475-87.
- de Oliveira S, et al. Cxcl8 (IL-8) mediates neutrophil recruitment and behavior in the zebrafish inflammatory response. J Immunol. 2013 Apr 15;190(8):4349-59.
- Tian M., et al. The combined use of photoaffinity labeling and surface plasmon resonance-based technology identifies multiple salicylic acid-binding proteins. Plant J. 2012 Dec;72(6):1027-38.
- Lei Y., et al. The mitochondrial proteins NLRX1 and TUFM form a complex that regulates type I interferon and autophagy. Immunity. 2012 Jun 29;36(6):933-46.
- Worzfeld T., et al. ErbB-2 signals through Plexin-B1 to promote breast cancer metastasis. J Clin Invest. 2012 Apr 2;122(4):1296-305.
- Rouet R., et al. Expression of high-affinity human antibody fragments in bacteria. Nat Protoc. 2012 Feb 2;7(2):364-73.
- Hu J., et al. The Bphi008a Gene Interacts with the Ethylene Pathway and Transcriptionally Regulates MAPK Genes in the Response of Rice to Brown Planthopper Feeding. Plant Physiol. 2011 Jun;156(2):856-72.
- Staron M., et al. Heat-shock protein gp96/grp94 is an essential chaperone for the platelet glycoprotein Ib-IX-V complex. Blood. 2011 Jun 30;117(26):7136-44.
- Newell PD., et al. A c-di-GMP effector system controls cell adhesion by inside-out signaling and surface protein cleavage. PLoS Biol. 2011 Feb 1;9(2):e1000587.