- Stronger in vivo inhibitory effects: Vector-based siRNA is more effective in vivo than synthetic siRNA and can work with tissue-specific promoters.
- Inducible expression: Vector-based siRNA allows the researcher to establish inducible systems using inducible vectors.
- Easy enrichment of knock-down cells: Vectors can be equipped with antibiotic resistance genes, allowing the easy removal of untransfected cells.
- Long-term RNAi effect: Vector-based siRNA allows the researcher to obtain a stable cell line and observe the long-term effects of RNAi.
- Easy to handle and renewable: Vector-based siRNA is delivered in plasmid form, which is more stable and easier to handle than synthetic siRNA. As a plasmid, it can be easily regenerated on-site.
- Less costly: The easy regeneration character of siRNA vectors can reduce cost in high-throughput applications, where large amount of siRNA is in need.
- Gene-therapy compatibility: Viral vector-based siRNA can be used to infect primary cell lines for gene therapy purposes.
Please read more about siRNA technology.
Please read more about acclaimed 2nd siRNA design tools.
Quotations and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please contact us by email, phone, fax, or via secured online quotation system with a brief description of your project. Our representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.