Key Benefits of Vector-Based RNAi:
- Stronger in vivo inhibitory effects: Vector-based siRNA is more effective in vivo than synthetic siRNA and can work with tissue-specific promoters.
- Inducible expression: Vector-based siRNA allows the researcher to establish inducible systems using inducible vectors.
- Easy enrichment of knock-down cells: Vectors can be equipped with antibiotic resistance genes, allowing the easy removal of untransfected cells.
- Long-term RNAi effect: Vector-based siRNA allows the researcher to obtain a stable cell line and observe the long-term effects of RNAi.
- Easy to handle and renewable: Vector-based siRNA is delivered in plasmid form, which is more stable and easier to handle than synthetic siRNA. As a plasmid, it can be easily regenerated on-site.
- Less costly: The easy regeneration character of siRNA vectors can reduce cost in high-throughput applications, where large amount of siRNA is in need.
- Gene-therapy compatibility: Viral vector-based siRNA can be used to infect primary cell lines for gene therapy purposes.
Please read more about acclaimed 2nd siRNA design tools.
Quotations and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please contact us by email, phone, fax, or via secured online quotation system with a brief description of your project. Our representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.