Transient Protein Expression Services
GenScript's new transient protein expression services offer flexible & rapid production of your functional protein in either CHO or HEK293 cells, by simplifying your project choice into 3 phases as shown in the table below.
|Molecular biology |
- Starts with gene synthesis and subcloning.
- We accept customer's expression-ready construct but recommend starting with our proprietary codon optimization service followed by gene synthesis and cloning into GenScript's proprietary expression vector to ensure construct optimization.
|Pilot scale transient expression |
- Includes transfection-grade plasmid preparation and 100ml transient protein expression and purification to help you evaluate the expression level of your target protein.
|Scale up transient expression |
- Includes transfection-grade plasmid preparation and 1L-10L transient protein expression and purification to obtain the target protein yield that you desire.
You simply pick the phases of your choice and let our scientists do the rest. Our scientists work very closely with you to keep you apprised of project progress, keeping you in complete control of your projects for informed decision making.
Key features of GenScript transient protein expression services
- Functional protein in mammalian system with fast turn around time.
- Flexible service allows you to build phase-wise project to suit your requirements.
- Scale between 100ml-10L at competitive prices, starting from $1999.
Package details of GenScript transient protein expression services* (SC1910)
|Phase ||Service ||Description ||Timeline ||Deliverables ||Price starting from |
- Codon optimization & Gene synthesis
- Subcloning into GenScript proprietary expression vector
- Optional synthetic gene in pUC57/ pcDNA 3.1#
- Gene synthesis starting from $0.35/bp
- Subcloning $49
Pilot scale transient protein expression & purification
- Plasmid preparation
- 100ml pilot-scale expression
- 1-step purification
- Expression report
- Purified protein@
Scale up transient protein expression & purification
- Plasmid preparation (based on expression volume)
- Transient expression from 1L-10L
- 1-step purification
*Applicable to secreted proteins (excluding antibody) only.
#Customers can obtain their synthetic gene in pUC57/pcDNA3.1 vector for an additional price of $250 (please specify request during quotation inquiry).
@Protein quantity and purity are not guaranteed.
See what your options are »
GenScript transient protein expression-related services
Not what you are looking for? See related information below.
Quotations and Ordering
Our customer service repsentatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.