SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Primers & Probes
|Gene Name||Oligo Name||oligo Sequence(5'-3')||Length (nt)|
|N gene||N gene-F||GGGGAACTTCTCCTGCTAGAAT||22|
- Research use only
- Clinical used (ISO13485 certified synthesis)
GenScript also offers any other customized primers and probes for COVID-19 research. Please contact our technical support managers for more information via email [email protected]. Our technical account managers will contact you in 24 hours.
Download Technical Note!
What you need to know about SARS-CoV-2 qRT-PCR detection assay
GenScript Press Release about COVID-19
- Forbes article on Synthetic Bio Companies Racing to Fight Coronavirus here
- Reuters article: Countries rush to build diagnostic capacity as coronavirus spreads
- Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News: Detecting Coronavirus Cases as Outbreak Grows here
- GenScript is mentioned in a Coronavirus story mostly about Novacyt that was written by Reuters, but picked up by The New York Times here today
- Medical Device & Diagnostics Online article here
- LabPulse article here
- GenomeWeb article here
- Biospace Blog: China Coronavirus Update: Continued Spread, Run on Antivirals and Facemasks, Baby Diagnosed
To place order or need technical support for coronavirus detection assay, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-877-436-7274 (Toll-Free);1-732-885-9188
Plasmids Used for SARS-CoV-2 Detection and Research are In Stock Now!
The plasmids containing parts of SARS-CoV-2 RdRP gene, N gene, E gene that can be used as positive controls for SARS-CoV-2 detection are in stock now. A group of plasmids carrying the encoding sequences of surface glycoprotein and nucleocapsid phosphoprotein are also available. The quick online order channel has been launched on MolecularCloud.