CRISPR Gene Editing Services
CRISPR is revolutionizing the field of gene editing. It has the potential to alter the course of research and drug discovery, by providing scientists with a powerful tool to change any gene, in any cell in a highly targeted manner and without introducing foreign DNA. The benefits of CRISPR/Cas9 over previous forms of gene editing, such as TALENs and zinc finger nuclease (ZFN), are that it is much simpler to implement and has higher efficiency at performing bi-allelic gene modifications.
GenScript is pleased to introduce GenCRISPR™, a full CRISPR-based gene editing service, to produce a genetically modified cell using any mammalian cell line and targeting any gene. Our scientists are experts at performing gene editing with CRISPR, from designing gRNA constructs for CRISPR to transfection and single clone generation of a wide range of cells, including difficult-to-transfect and tumor cell lines.
* It is preferred that customers provide their own cell lines, despite available cell lines can be purchased by GenScript for an additional fee. Please note that we currently do not provide genome editing service for primary cells, stem cells or iPS cells.
** Validation services for knock-out cell lines can be found under the "Add On Services" tab.
|Reverse transcription (RT)-PCR||Validate the knockout clones to carry the INDELs on CDS at mRNA level by sequencing the RT-PCR product.|
|Western blot||Validate the knockout clones by western blot. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|FACS analysis||Validate the knockout clones by FACS analysis. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|Promoter activity survey||Survey the promoter activity (Cbh/CMV/EFS) in the host cells to maximize gRNA-Cas9 cleavage efficiency.|
|Transfection optimization||Survey the transfection methods for the hard-to-transfect cells to maximize gRNA-Cas9 cleavage efficiency.|
|Off-target analysis||Characterize one knockout clone by sequencing the top 10 of potential off-target sites.|
|One additional clone||Sequence additional single clones to identify one additional knockout clone. QC and deliver one additional knockout clone.|
- gRNA sequence databases Validated gRNA sequences for efficient, specific targeting of WTCas9 or SAM.
- CRISPR gRNA constructs: all-in-one and dual WT SpCas9, SaCas9 and Nickase plasmids for single gRNA expression.
- SAM constructs for transcription activation.
- CRISPR gRNA libraries: genome-wide knock-out ( GeCKO v2), transcription activation ( SAM) and pathway-focused libraries for efficient screening.
- Microbial genome editing service using a novel λ Red – CRISPR/Cas system.
- GenScript offers lentiviral based service, CellPower™ and other cell line services.
- GenCRISPR™/Cas9 genome editing products-purified Cas9 proteins and related products to facilitate high efficient genome engineering.
Quotations and Ordering
For quotation requests:
- Download and complete the request form:
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload the completed form through our secure online request management server.
- Call us at 1-732-885-9188.
To place an order:
- Orders can be placed by phone, email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you. However, you may also contact us by email, phone, or fax.