High-throughput Protein Variants Service
Generating and selecting protein mutants are an effective way to obtain desired protein functions in protein structural biology and functionality studies. However, producing a large collection of protein variants is often time-consuming and labor-intensive. Powered by high throughput gene synthesis, mutagenesis and protein production platforms, GenScript's professional teams of scientists can help speed up your project by offering High-throughput Protein Variants Service which can deliver up to 1,000 protein variants within 30 business days.
GenScript's High-throughput Protein Variants Service includes gene synthesis, mutagenesis, subcloning, pilot scale protein expression in E. coli system, and 1-step protein purification. The service can be customized to meet any individual project's requirements.
- Fast turnaround: 30 days to get 1,000 protein variants
- Cost efficient: Save up to 70%
- Flexibility: Fully customized to meet all requirements
- Largest high-throughput capacity in the industry
- Proprietary Gene-on-Demand gene synthesis and BacPower™ protein production platforms
Flow chart of high-throughput protein variants service:
High-throughput Protein Variants Package
|Step 1||Sub-step I: Gene synthesis (Free of charge for 1 template)||10 business days||Gene design and synthesis through the Gene-on-demand technology||
|Sub-step II: Mutagenesis||Synthesis variant genes1|
|Sub-step III: Subcloning (Free of charge for sucloning into same vector)||Subcloning the variant genes into desired vector|
|Step 2: Pilot scale expression (E. coli system)||10 business days||High-throughput protein expression2||
|Step 3: 1-step purification||10 business days||High-throughput protein 1-step purification3||
1. GenScript is not obligated to provide scientific design service for mutant genes.
2. Protein sequences are subject to pre-project analysis. Exclusions are applicable for membrane proteins and toxic proteins.
3. Cell lysate or purified protein: After 1-step purification, the protein purity can usually reach >75%. However, GenScript does not guarantee the amount and purity of protein for this service.
Quotation and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.