For most sequences, a quote will be instantly emailed to you stating our guaranteed turnaround time and price. For complex requests, our Ph.D.-level Technical Account Managers will email you a quote within one business day.
For assistance in requesting a quote or placing an order for gene synthesis, email email@example.com, or call at 1-877-436-7274 (Toll-Free). Our experienced, Ph.D-level representatives will help manage your projects from sequence design, optimization, synthesis, cloning and beyond without any additional charges (Certain Terms and Conditions may apply).
- For subcloning services, you need to ship at least 4 µg vector plasmid to GenScript. You may choose to save your vectors at GenScript exclusively for your own upcoming projects. Please note that trademarks of the listed commercial vectors belong to their respective owners.
- GenScript customer service personnel will have access to all the information on the form, we will input all the information into our system, GenScript will handle the information according to our confidentiality agreement with client.
- There is no fee charged by us to design or verify the cloning strategy, sequences and enter them into our system for you. You agree that there will be process time to verify and enter the sequences into system. For regular orders, we will try our best to process within 24 hours.
- You agree that you have provided the information as accurate and complete as you can, you also agree that you will examine the sequences and other information within the order summary and confirm if they are correct. GenScript will try our best to make sure there are no errors or misunderstandings for your orders.
- You agree that GenScript can contact you and request or verify any information that is needed to proceed the quote if GenScript thinks the information on the form is inaccurate or incomplete. You will be responsible to provide all information that is needed to process the quote.