|Synonyms||Human NGAL Antibody (5A9D12), mAb, Mouse;|
|Description||NGAL (Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin, also known as lipocalin-2) is a small protein found in renal tubules. And its expression is dramatically increased in ischemic or nephrotoxic injury. It has been implicated in a variety of processes including cell differentiation, proliferation, survival and morphogenesis. NGAL is expressed in variety of tumor types including breast, ovary and pancreatic carcinomas.
Human NGAL Antibody, mAb, Mouse is produced from the hybridoma resulting from fusion of SP2/0-Ag14 myeloma and B-lymphocytes obtained from mouse immunized with human recombinant NGAL (NP_005555.2) expressed in mammalian cells.
|Immunogen||human recombinant NGAL expressed in mammalian cells|
|Purification||Protein A affinity column|
|Concentration||0.5mg/ml，in PBS buffer, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% sodium azide.|
|Specificity||NGAL monoclonal antibodies (5A9D12, 4C10A7) recognize human NGAL protein.|
|Storage||For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.|
Antibody pairs analysis of NGAL monoclonal antibodies by Sandwich ELISA:
1. Microplate was incubated with a capture antibody (clone 5A9D12) against NGAL and blocked with PBS containing1% BSA, followed by 3 washing cycles.
2. Incubation with NGAL protein followed by 3 washing cycles.
3. Incubation with Biotin labeled detection antibody (clone 4C10A7) against NGAL, followed by 3 washing cycles.
4. Incubation with Streptavidin-HRP, followed by 3 washing cycles.
5. Colorimetric determination of bound peroxidase activity.
For more documents, please visit "Technical Support".