Transient expression is a fast and reliable way to generate recombinant antibodies and proteins (i.e. products) for all research applications. However, there are several factors limiting the titer of products, which require optimization at different steps of the process. In this webinar, GenScript will demonstrate several approaches, such as improving the anti-apoptosis effect and cell growth, for tuning the system to improve the titer of transient products.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Strategies to maximize your transient protein and recombinant antibody expression.
- How to optimize your transient expression protocol in order to improve the titer of your product.
Speaker: Dr. Bo "Brady" Wu, Director, GenScript USA Inc.
Date: Monday, August 27, 2018
Time: 8:00-9:00 A.M, GMT
- HD-HEK and HD-CHO for choice of HEK293 or CHO expression
- Yield improvements ranging up to 100 fold
- Shortened turnaround time (sequence to protein/antibody in as fast as 10 weeks)
- Ideal for difficult and low-yield proteins and for applications requiring proteins with proper folding and appropriate post-translational modifications
- 100 μg or 1 mg packages
- Starting under $500
- Rapid turnaround time of 18 days
- Ideal for Ab screening application, epitope binning, assays, and HTP biophysical characterization studies
- Gene to recombinant antibody in as fast as 5 weeks
- Providing the highest quality recombinant antibodies for the lowest prices
- Flexible service allows you to build phase-wise projects to suit your requirements
- Guaranteed recombinant antibody amount from 5 mg to 500 mg at competitive prices, starting from $1999