Engineering complex biological systems is not straightforward. To this end, synthetic biologists often need to explore a combinatorial design space to achieve the best performance. In this webinar, we will discuss strategies for designing and assembling combinatorial DNA libraries to optimize or develop novel metabolic pathways, genetic circuits, or microbial strains. We will also introduce our comprehensive combinatorial DNA library services, which can greatly accelerate the build phase of your development cycle and facilitate your engineering of novel biological systems.
Speaker: Dr. Yifan Li is a senior scientist at GenScript USA Inc. He received his Ph.D. from Tianjin University and is specialized in the field of metabolic engineering and synthetic biology. He has extensive experience in building and using combinatorial DNA assembly libraries for metabolic pathway optimization.
Date & Time: April 17, 2018; 10:30-11:30 A.M. EST
- One-stop, high-throughput solution
- Highly-customizable in pool or individual formats with up to 1x108 constructs containing 4 variable slots for 15 kb inserts
- Faster and more economical compared to your in-house operations
- Seamlessly assembled with advanced methods
- Expert advising on all project plans by our Ph.D.-level scientists