|Position||Field Application Specialist, Catalog Products Business Unit||Release Time||2019.07.08|
|Description||The role of Field Application Specialist will be responsible for supporting customers with technical expertise and sales team with technical aspects of sales. In addition, FAS will be supporting product/devices/instrumentation installation/operation/troubleshooting and protocol development in NA. The FAS is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. Other responsibilities include the following:
• Provide technical support and expertise to customers, sales and marketing team.
• Give technical presentations to customers and during conferences and industry meetings.
• Contribute to the sales process with customer interaction and sales support with technical expertise and troubleshooting.
• Hold product and instrument demo’s for customers and promote Gesncript products.
• Work together with Marketing team, Technical support team and production team to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations or to resolve issues presented by customers.
• Drive business expansion in collaboration with sales and marketing team.
• Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Sales and Marketing teams.
• Timely report to management on documentation of FAS activities, and written reports.
• Manage industry customers’ relations to increase GenScript business.
• Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
• Other relevant tasks assigned.
|Requirements||• Master’s Degree or above in life science or biology, with hands on laboratory experience.
• 1-2 years Technical Support or FAS experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of the life science reagent market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: catalogue antibodies, recombinant proteins, protein analysis/purification reagents, etc.
• Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
• Ability to travel 75% and lift laboratory equipment.