|Position||Sales Account Manager||Release Time||2018.11.28|
|Description||The role of Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. The SAM is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. Other responsibilities include the following:
• Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
• Work together with Senior Regional Sales Manager and Technical Account Managers to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
• Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
• Report timely to Senior Regional Sales Manager providing:
Written reports as requested
Documentation of sales activities Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. Document activities and opportunities in CRM System
• Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
• Drive business expansion in collaboration with inside technical support team (TAM).
• Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
|Requirements||• Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
• Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
• Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, BioAssay, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
• Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills with a proficiency in English.
• Native speaker or fluent in Spanish and English will be a must.
• Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
• Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately on a monthly basis.
• Ability to travel up to 50% overnight.