|Position||(Sr.) Sales Account Manager, Reagent Services||Release Time||2019.07.08|
|Description||The role of (Sr.) Sales Associate Manager is to drive and support sales efforts in a given territory by implementing the sales/marketing strategies for GenScript products and services. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will use his/her knowledge of science and the business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales.
The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will be responsible for working with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and Technical Account Manager (TAM) to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for GenScript product/service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will also work closely with their RSM, TAM team and Sales team to build the GenScript brand to meet the team’s sales objectives. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will work 70% of the time doing quote and lead follow-up, account management and 30% of the time traveling in the field making customer visits and building relationships in order to achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals.
• Working with RSM to develop and implementation territory sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
• Work together with the RSM, technical account managers (TAM) and Director of Sales to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment.
• Responsible to understand the customer’s research application and match GenScript services and products to align with the customer’s research project requirements.
• Share market knowledge with Sales, TAM and Marketing teams through weekly field feedback report.
• Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
• Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team (TAM).
• Build and expand a business reference network to help grow and develop new business opportunities.
|Requirements|| Ability to accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis.
Academic degree in scientific disciplines, preferably life science.
Relevant Sales experience preferred and a high level of technical and professional expertise.
Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market. Emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassays,
Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services.
Ability to operate effectively in an international business environment and the ability to succeed in such
Good verbal and written command of the English language. Prefer multi-lingual communication
skills: German, French, Spanish, Italian, or Mandarin.