|Position||Billigual IT Project Manager||Release Time||2019.11.15|
|Description||Lead on delivery/project management of specified projects, including the development of implementation plans, coordination of contributions from cross-divisional and cross-functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), report-writing, and presentation of results to all Stockholders.
• Ensure the delivery of services is in line with the proposed solution within agreed timelines.
• Contribute to the team’s profitability goals by achieving billable time targets and delivering projects efficiently.
• Create and update project plans and any required documentation.
• Effectively engage and involve internal stakeholders (such as Business Development, Program Management, Regulatory) as appropriate during the development and delivery of consulting services.
• Present/report back on project progress to key stakeholders and effectively manage internal stakeholder involvement and expectations.
• Demonstrate awareness / capability of identifying new revenue opportunities within existing clients.
• Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate actions are taken to support the existing applications.
• Understand client strategic needs and support business opportunities by liaising with appropriate SMEs in line with client needs.
• Demonstrate good business acumen, understanding of project value maximization and focus on commercial objectives, such as profitability, so the business can be as competitive and successful as possible.
• Develop processes and infrastructure (such as training materials, process maps, instructions, SOPs, etc.) to help lay the foundation for further expansion of the team.
• Support other members of the team as necessary in project delivery, research, etc. to help meet the group’s and the company’s overall objectives.
• Delivery of key project milestones in line within agreed timescales.
• Client feedback on completed projects.
• Contribution to all business units within Genscript, as needed.
|Requirements||• 3-5 years relevant working experiences
• Bilingual(English, Mandarin)
• Prior project management experience preferred
• Analytical approach with high attention to detail
• Ability to effectively project manage multiple projects
• Ability to work to defined timescales
• Capable of (or prior experience with) coordinating project teams
• Ability to take an objective view
• Ability to think creatively and contribute to ideas generation
• Ability to clearly articulate thoughts and recommendations
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently
• A “roll up your sleeves“ mentality, deadline-focused, attention to detail
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills; experienced networker and relationship builder
• A strategic thinker with an ability to drive implementation