|Position||Sales Account Manager||Release Time||2019.05.31|
|Description||The role of Sales Account Manager will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for catalogue products to achieve sales and profit goals in designated geographic territory. The SAM is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. Other responsibilities include the following:
• Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for catalogue products, new markets and new applications.
• Work together with Marketing team, Technical support team and production team to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
• Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Sales and Marketing teams.
• Report timely to supervisor:
Written reports as requested
Documentation of sales activities
• Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
• Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team.
• Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
|Requirements||• Bachelor or Master Degree in life science or biology, with hands on laboratory experience.
• 1-2 years Reagent Sales experience.
• Knowledge of the life science reagent market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: catalogue antibodies, recombinant proteins, protein analysis/purification reagents, etc.
• Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
• Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately on a monthly basis.