|Position||Instrumentation Sales Manager||Release Time||2019.05.31|
|Description||The role of Instrumentation Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for instrumentation portfolio of catalogue products to achieve sales and profit goals in designated geographic territory. The Instrument Sales Manager is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. Other responsibilities include the following:
• Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for instrumentation and catalogue products, new markets and new applications.
• Give technical presentations to customers and during conferences and industry meetings.
• Attend vendor shows, seminars and conferences, and hold instrument demo’s to promote GenScript instrumentation portfolio and gain customer leads.
• Work together with marketing team, technical support team and production team to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
• Report timely to supervisor:
Written reports as requested
Documentation of sales activities
• Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
|Requirements||• Bachelor or Master Degree in life science or biology, with hands on laboratory experience.
• 1-2 years Instrumentation Sales experience.
• Knowledge of the life science reagent market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: proteomics, molecular biology, recombinant proteins, protein analysis/purification reagents and devices, etc.
• Knowledge of all aspects of instrumentation sales cycle within Pharma/Biotech/Academia/Gov’t with understanding of drug discovery processes.
• Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
• Ability to accurately forecast sales within assigned territory accurately on a monthly basis.
• Ability to lift and handle small to medium instrumentation and devices.