|Position||Principle Scientist, Immuno-oncology||Release Time||2019.06.03|
|Description||We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced immuno-oncologist to join our Cellular Immunotherapy R&D team. The selected individual will contribute immunology and cell biology expertise to design, develop and evaluate novel cellular immunotherapy approaches for clinical applications. The successful candidate is expected to have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in immunology, understanding of host immunity and tumor biology. The position requires the candidate to independently perform experiments, analyze data and deliver scientific results to cross-functional team members.
• Serve as project leader, driving efforts to develop and evaluate new approaches and pro-actively introduce improvements to support cell therapy programs
• Extend and diversify internal capabilities through interaction with external collaborators, especially on novel platforms development
• Perform routine in vitro cell-based immunoassays including cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry, ELISA, cytolytic assays and etc.
• Independently design and execute experiments, document and interpret scientific results, present the data to cross-functional teams
• Managing objectives, milestones, timelines and budgets
|Requirements||• Ph.D. or equivalent experience in cell biology, immunology or related field
• 3+ years of postdoctoral training with a working knowledge of tumor immunology, 3+ years of biotech/biopharmaceutical experience in immunology/oncology
• Recognized as a leader with a strong publication record in the areas of immuno-oncology
• Extensive hands-on and troubleshooting proficiency experience on cell biology, immune cell profiling, immunoassays development and etc.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills and enthusiasm for participating in a fast-paced environment of rigorous science and innovative thinking
• Excellent skills on written and oral presenting scientific results,
• Highly organized and driven in terms of goal setting and achieving.