|Position||Business Development Director, Biologics Development||Release Time||2019.07.10|
|Description||The position will be responsible for identification and assessment of strategic business opportunities, and lead all activities related to evaluating and negotiating BD transactions.
• Conduct and coordinate opportunity assessment, financial justification, due diligence, transaction design, contract negotiation, and completion of the deals, including but not limited to strategic partnership, out-licensing, co-development.
• Coordinate the collaboration with commercial teams from the other business units within the group.
• Build and maintain the profession network with external companies and KOLs in biopharma industry.
• Build and develop a high performing team by attracting, selecting, developing and retaining talented individuals.
• Design and optimize the business development organization structure and work flow.
|Requirements||• MS degree in life sciences discipline, PhD degree is preferred, MBA or advanced degree as a plus
Excellent language skill in both Chinese and English
• 5-8 years strong track record of closing BD deals, international experience as a plus
• Thorough understanding of biopharmaceutical industry and sensitive to new technology
• Strong sales skills sets including but not limited to analytical, financial, communication, and negotiation
• Exceptional awareness of the biopharmaceutical ecosystem and deal-making landscape
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a large team
• Ability to work in the international and multicultural environment
• Ability of work in a fast paced and challenging environment with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Experience in sales force strategy and business development