|Position||HR Specialist (Recruiting)||Release Time||2019.07.22|
|Description||· Develop and implement talent sourcing strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs
· Partner with Hiring Managers to lead recruitment process for active open positions
· Develop recruiting channels to effectively perform searches for qualified candidates
· Attend scientific conferences/tradeshows together with the sales & marketing team to advertise company positions
· Manage campus recruiting, develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, student organizations, etc.
· Promote the company’s brand and image through campus recruiting
· Select qualified job applicants and make hiring recommendations when appropriate.
· Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
|Requirements||Headhunter or recruiting experience in life science industry is a plus
Minimum of Bachelor degree, preferred in life science related majors
Campus recruiting experience & university career services relationship management experience is a plus
Experience in Human Resources in a fast paced environment