|Position||VP/Director of Business Development||Release Time||2019.08.23|
|Description||1. Focuses on creating and implementing GenScript’s short-term and long-range goals that convert the organizational strategy and business expansion plan to day-to-day actions.
2. Serves as a representative for the company in Europe in negotiations with external industry partners on potential programs and initiatives, oversees implementations to advance the successful execution of strategic programs.
3. In collaboration with the executive team, actively pursues, builds, and maintains stable partnerships, contracts, and business opportunities with industry partners, ensuring long-lasting business relationships.
4. Leads and initiates market researches to stay on top of competitive landscape of related fields; reviews overall resources in each goal and strategy area on a regular basis and shares perspectives in analytic reports, cultivating new market growth opportunities.
|Requirements||1. PhD or MS in biology related majors is preferred.
2. Proven strong track record of contracting, new business development, sales and revenue growth achievement.
3. Actively networked and engaged in biotech community, highly motivated and energetic.
4. Expertise and demonstrated thought leadership and management skills.
5. Solid understanding of biology, especially as they relate to human disease processes, pharmacology, drug-protein interactions, signaling pathways, etc..
6. Business environment experience in sales & marketing is a plus.