|Position||Office Manager||Release Time||2019.09.19|
|Description||• Assist with accounting/bookkeeping activities including recording of fiscal transactions to company’s OA system, invoice payments, reconciliation, fixed asset records, etc.
• Assist with budget planning and follow corporate financial policy to coordinate with accounting group in Nanjing.
• Support company purchasing activities including issuing POs and credit card orders, vendor relations and Accounts Payable activities.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
• Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
• Assist with MES entries related to shipping and production.
• Responsible for HR initiatives, including but are not limited to sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, etc.
• Work with Company’s Safety Office to establish and implement a compliance system to achieve OSHA standard.
• Assist with logistics and other administrative duties.
|Requirements||• Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
• Experience in HR, Logistics, Admin is a plus
• Proficient in MS office and MS Excel
• Familiarity with accounting software (SAP, QuickBooks) and accounting procedures is a plus.
• Working knowledge in project management
• Ability to multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Good communication skills in both English and Chinese