|Position||Marketing Specialist, Reagent Service||Release Time||2019.09.25|
• Generate and maintain potential leads associated with MolecularCloud (GenScript social platform), and keep a high engagement level with clients.
• Proactively approach new users and create interactions (e.g. onsite or virtual interview) to escalate the awareness of product and generate news content. Meanwhile, produce any trendy content to keep a vibrant performance of website in terms of organic traffic.
• Manage social accounts and prepare the content feed daily.
• Work closely with territorial sales team/TAM/PM and operation teams to identify market opportunities and drive business.
• Promote MolecularCloud and other GenScript services during events including conferences, vendor shows and workshops.
• Coordinate the design of promotional materials for events, both print and electronic
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Marketing, E-commerce or Communications
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to multitask
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Client-facing/customer-facing experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with marketing campaigns on social media preferred, but not required
• Ability and willingness to travel (up to 15%)